Dorothy Faller, our Board Member, volunteer and long-time Farrell Foundation participant along with her late husband, Dolph, has some thoughts to share with us, regarding our current situation. We will offer some each week. Thank you, Dorothy!
I hope that we remember:
1. How we appreciated a random phone call checking in.
2. The taste of good home-made cooking.
3. There were 37,000 Cleveland children who had no computer and no food.
4. How Italy stopped treating people over 80.
5. How blue the sky has been.
6. How quiet the roads are.
7. How important toilet paper became!